How to Clear history on Safari Mac
- Open the browser and go to <History>
- Choose an option “Clear History and Website Data”. Confirm to proceed. The history of the recent days or weeks can be cleared.
- Click “Clear” to remove all Safari history
How to Clear history on Chrome Mac
In order to clean your history on Chrome, you can go through the next steps:
- Start Chrome > click on the menu button
- Select <History> and click on <Clear browsing data>.
- Check the box next to <Clear browsing history> and click on <Clear browsing data>.
How to Clear History in Mozilla Firefox on Mac
- Launch Firefox. Go to “Menu > History > Clear Recent History”.
- You are able to choose a period of a time (last month, week, day)
- Click the “Clear now” button to clear the items
How to clean history on a Mac in Opera browser
The same simple instruction you can proceed with Opera browser.
- Run Opera browser.
- Menu > Preference
- Privacy & Security menu > click on “Clear Browsing Data”. Here you can select to delete data of recent weeks, days.
From this little guide, you’ve got an information how to clean history on a Mac – regardless of the browser you use. It is not difficult, even though you are inexperienced Mac user.